This beautiful Fair Trade nester is handmade by talented women in Bangladesh using natural seagrass and recycled sari fabric, meaning each one is unique. The design makes it perfect to protect birds roosting together during the cold winter months and in springtime (and as a nest for smaller birds), and it’s really well constructed with a sturdy stainless steel frame and protruding entrance to allow birds to perch. I think these are beautiful, and they are really easy to hang too.
- Beautiful, natural design in natural seagrass and recycled sari fabric, made in Bangladesh
- Fair Trade and sustainably made product
- Sturdy inner frame
- Perfect to position in ivy and hedges for a beautiful and natural look
- Small entrance reinforced in steel, protruding to allow for landing and perching
- Hooks on the reverse and a long loop for easy hanging
Position your nester away from prevailing wind and rain, preferably facing between North and South East