This beautiful hanging bird table makes an eye catching addition to any garden. Ours is popular with a range of smaller birds, and I like the fact that the latticed balustrade around the sides and large copper roof keep smaller birds protected from predators and gives them their own feeding station and supply of food away from larger birds. The copper roof weathers beautifully over time, and there is a removable second life plastic tray that slides out to allow for really easy cleaning – no more scraping old bird food (and other things) from the corners of the wooden tray! It is constructed from FSC-Certified timber and copper with a natural hanging rope.
- Beautiful and classic design
- Large copper roof (will age over time)
- FSC-Certified timber base and latticed balustrades
- Easy to clean with removable second life plastic tray – remove the tray and clean with warm soapy water every couple of weeks to maintain good hygiene at your bird table
- Can protect smaller birds from predatory birds
This product can be repainted annually using a water based paint to maintain its condition