This feeder is a pretty choice for any garden, and I love that it is constructed using second life plastics. It is easy to fill, empty and clean and it feels well made and durable, while still being light enough for children or older birding enthusiasts to use. The pretty mottled green lid keeps the seed dry on rainy days, and the feeder is made here in the UK.
- Light and easy to hang
- Twist lid for easy filling
- Mottled green finish to the lid, with a black integral hanging loop
- See through hopper to monitor seed level
- Easy to clean – empty the feeder and clean in warm soapy water every couple of weeks, leaving to dry thoroughly before refilling
- Second life plastic construction
- Manufactured in the UK